All trainee alumni, including former residents and fellows, are automatically enrolled as members of the Alumni Association of UCSF (AAUCSF). As members, we welcome you to take part in the UCSF alumni community!
Benefits include alumni-only access to library resources, complimentary lifetime email forwarding accounts, discounted memberships to the UCSF Fitness and Recreation Centers, and more.
For the full list of benefits, visit www.ucsfalumni.org/benefits
. You can also print your own membership card online by visiting www.ucsfalumni.org/membershipcard
(first-time login instructions below).
Events include all-alumni social events, regional receptions, and specialty-specific events. For the full list of upcoming alumni events, visit www.ucsfalumni.org/events
Save the dates of May 29-31, 2014 for UCSF Alumni Weekend!
Online Alumni Community
Membership is exclusive and free to alumni only. To take advantage of all the community has to offer, please proceed through the registration process to establish a User Name and Password. You will need your unique community ID for registration. If you don't know your community ID, you can contact Rachel Bunkers-Harmes, Alumni Relations Coordinator, at [email protected]
Once you register, you will be able to:
- Connect with other alumni to discuss career objectives and explore career interests with the UCSF Career Network.
- Search for friends and classmates, make new connections and update your contact information with the Alumni Directory.
- Sign up for permanent email forwarding through Mail2World.
- Participate in conversations with other Alumni through our groups and message boards.
- Read the latest class notes, news and events from your school.
- Learn about the fantastic benefits you can enjoy as a member of our Alumni Association.
If you have questions about your alumni programming and benefits, please contact us!
Senior Director of Alumni Relations